Crest AMPS 1

Is this amp OK?
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Mkulu
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am
Location: Durban,South Africa.

Crest AMPS 1

#1 Post by Mkulu » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Do any of you guys have the schematics for a Crest 7200 lying around desperately needed.
Or any of the others?
Would be much appreciated.

Bruce Weldy
Posts: 6807
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am
Location: New Braunfels, TX

Re: Crest AMPS 1

#2 Post by Bruce Weldy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Mkulu wrote:Do any of you guys have the schematics for a Crest 7200 lying around desperately needed.
Or any of the others?
Would be much appreciated.
There's a block diagram at the end of the manual.
http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/download.cfm?id=16712

For a full schematic, you may have to contact Peavey directly.

6 - T39 4-25" 2-22" 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512 Melded/NSD2005
1 - T24
2 - XF210


"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."

User avatar
Mkulu
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am
Location: Durban,South Africa.

Re: Crest AMPS 1

#3 Post by Mkulu » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:36 am

Bruce Weldy wrote:
Mkulu wrote:Do any of you guys have the schematics for a Crest 7200 lying around desperately needed.
Or any of the others?
Would be much appreciated.
There's a block diagram at the end of the manual.
http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/download.cfm?id=16712

For a full schematic, you may have to contact Peavey directly.
Thanks Bruce,
Only block diagram, some ass has been into this thing and dropped solder all over the place.
Need the schematic for the component details so can measure. No schematic online will try peavey.
Thanks

User avatar
Mkulu
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am
Location: Durban,South Africa.

Re: Crest AMPS 1

#4 Post by Mkulu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Mkulu wrote:
Bruce Weldy wrote:
Mkulu wrote:Do any of you guys have the schematics for a Crest 7200 lying around desperately needed.
Or any of the others?
Would be much appreciated.
There's a block diagram at the end of the manual.
http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/download.cfm?id=16712

For a full schematic, you may have to contact Peavey directly.
Thanks Bruce,
Only block diagram, some ass has been into this thing and dropped solder all over the place.
Need the schematic for the component details so can measure. No schematic online will try peavey.
Thanks
So much for PEAVEY they did not even bother to reply. Up theirs, I fixed the thang.

Post Reply