DJPhatman

Anything not covered elsewhere.
Radian

Re: DJPhatman

#16 Post by Radian »

Really bummed to hear that. Have done business in the past with him, and he will be missed. :(
Good food, good people, good times.

4 - AT
1 - TT
1 - THT Slim
2 - SLA Pro 4x6 Alphalite

Charles Jenkinson

#17 Post by Charles Jenkinson »

Sorry to hear of your loss. I was always touched by his patience and willingness to explain things in his posts. People with that mentality are rare in life - less so on this forum, but he was exemplary. I hope you and the family get through the next phases smoothly.
2xJ12L (3012HO) switchable/melded
2xT30

Words&graphics - Audio&Acoustics - Hardware&DSP; 3 different paradigms.

88h88

#18 Post by 88h88 »

Oh man I'm really sorry to hear this, I was friends with Ken on facebook too and every now and again we'd have a little chat about stuff. He was a good dude and like mentioned previously, knew his stuff and would certainly more than helpful with people on here...
4xOT12s, 2xT39s@22", TTLS@18", 2xT60@18"

AntonZ

#19 Post by AntonZ »

I am sorry to be late to read this sad news. Like others I have bought stuff from Ken in the past. Despite his worsening physical condition he went through the trouble of sending stuff across the Atlantic to Europe. After that we kept in touch and he was very helpful when I was working with the parts he sent me. His help was very much appreciated. I had intended to visit him if I ever got to visit my Ontario relatives again. I was there last summer but traveling with my family and a detour to Sarnia (Tom) and Detroit just did not fit our schedule so I did not get in touch. In hindsight I now feel I should have gone anyway and should have skipped something else. That is a lesson learned, the hard way: don't postpone visits to remote friends, especially as they get older. Go for it at the first opportunity. I am truly sorry Ken :(

My thoughts go out to you Blondetigger, and the rest of his family. He may not have been perfect, we got along very well anyway and he sure leaves something behind as you can tell from the other reactions. Thinking of you.

Blondetigger

#20 Post by Blondetigger »

thank you.