Brent

Anything not covered elsewhere.
Bruce Weldy

Re: Brent

#16 Post by Bruce Weldy »

BrentEvans wrote:
Drey Chennells wrote:
BrentEvans wrote:I did come upon one positive side of things today.. the WAF in my house has been altered by the pity coefficient. She let me, even SUGGESTED that I set up my jam rig (complete with Texas headphones) in the living room rather than at my shop down the road so I could have something to do. She even helped me move it all in. For all our spats, I married a gem.
..I think Brent could be on to something here fellas. The key may be to keep the total WAF/Injury differential very high. Maximum WAF and Pity coefficient for minimal Injuries sustained.....I'm heading out to the barn to get "injured" let you know how that goes!
YMMV. No warranties are given, explicit or implied. Chances of winning are one in a gazillion. Winning entries must be submitted at two past dark thirty, the day before yesteryear and winners will be notified by Russian smoke signals sent at midnight in winter at the South Pole on Mars.
So, what you you're saying is I have a chance?

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."

BrentEvans

#17 Post by BrentEvans »

Bruce Weldy wrote:
So, what you you're saying is I have a chance?
:slap: Sure.
99% of the time, things that aren't already being done aren't being done because they don't work. The other 1% is split evenly between fools and geniuses.

DJPhatman

#18 Post by DJPhatman »

Bruce Weldy wrote: (advice from an old guy with 37 years of marriage behind him.. :mrgreen: )
Bruce Weldy wrote:So, what you you're saying is I have a chance?
I'm very sorry, Bruce, but you've used up all your chances! You are now in "The you get yours, but She will be HEAVILY compensated!" zone. Please, watch your step! This zone is littered with the bodies of unsuspecting husbands, and mines. Your guess is as good as mine which are which!
I know money often seals the deal, but seriously, quality is an investment, not an expense... Grant Bunter
Accept the fact that airtight and well-braced are more important than pretty on the inside. Bill Fitzmaurice

Bruce Weldy

#19 Post by Bruce Weldy »

DJPhatman wrote:
Bruce Weldy wrote: (advice from an old guy with 37 years of marriage behind him.. :mrgreen: )
Bruce Weldy wrote:So, what you you're saying is I have a chance?
I'm very sorry, Bruce, but you've used up all your chances! You are now in "The you get yours, but She will be HEAVILY compensated!" zone. Please, watch your step! This zone is littered with the bodies of unsuspecting husbands, and mines. Your guess is as good as mine which are which!
That's the reason (even though I retired 14 years ago) that I keep earning....I'm worth more alive than dead right now. But, whenever the value of the life insurance surpasses the earning potential....well, I hope you guys will think of me now and then....

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."

CoronaOperator

#20 Post by CoronaOperator »

Brent, I hope your recovery goes well. I like the music room idea, should keep you occupied and in good spirits as keeping your spirit up is the most important thing while your body heals. I hear you on the part that you said pain hurts, at least that was only temporary. If you get bored start a bunch of random threads, I'm sure it'll be okay.
Built:
17" width 10" driver Autotuba
2 x 29" width dual Lab12 Tuba60
6 x DR250 2510/asd1001
In progress:
2 x DR250 2510/asd1001
For best results, point the loud end of the array towards the audience

Tom Smit

#21 Post by Tom Smit »

BrentEvans wrote: I actually have been monitored for cholesterol, blood pressure, etc, for years due to my diabetes. While elevated, nothing has been of immediate concern beyond low dosage meds
I have had slightly elevated cholesteral for 30 years. One good food item to eat is oats, moreso the large-flake rolled oats, since it contains soluble fibre which can enter the blood stream to help carry out cholesterol. Oatmeal also helps with diabetes since it doesn't give a blood sugar spike.
I have either oatmeal porridge or HoneynutOhs for breakfast everyday. :D
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/inso ... uble-fiber
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifes ... 43983?pg=1
http://www.livestrong.com/article/51736 ... lled-oats/
TomS

BrentEvans

#22 Post by BrentEvans »

CoronaOperator wrote:If you get bored start a bunch of random threads, I'm sure it'll be okay.
:twisted:
99% of the time, things that aren't already being done aren't being done because they don't work. The other 1% is split evenly between fools and geniuses.