Mixer for TLAH & Table tuba

The hows and whys of running sound.
mino00

Mixer for TLAH & Table tuba

#1 Post by mino00 »

Hello
What would be a good Mixer and Amp for playing karaoke and Music for TLAH & Table tuba ? My cheap chinese make vocopro mixer just dead. I want to step up to a better compact digital mixer with an amp some thing like Soundcraft UI with a lexingcon effect plus an amp for TLAH , can I use live sound amps for the TLAH ? Can I paly music from the UI mixer through Denon avr3312 ? :noob:
Thanks

Mkulu

Re: Mixer for TLAH & Table tuba

#2 Post by Mkulu »

mino00 wrote:Hello
What would be a good Mixer and Amp for playing karaoke and Music for TLAH & Table tuba ? My cheap chinese make vocopro mixer just dead. I want to step up to a better compact digital mixer with an amp some thing like Soundcraft UI with a lexingcon effect plus an amp for TLAH , can I use live sound amps for the TLAH ? Can I paly music from the UI mixer through Denon avr3312 ? :noob:
Thanks
The small Mackie Thump Mixers are really value for money and are crystal clear.
Amp wise there are just so many around and depends on the size of the wad in your wallet.
You dont need too much power so cost wise it should not break you. Check out eBay.

mino00

#3 Post by mino00 »

The question is can I use live sound Mixer on a home receiver ?

Bruce Weldy

#4 Post by Bruce Weldy »

mino00 wrote:The question is can I use live sound Mixer on a home receiver ?
Yep, you'll just be running unbalanced out of the mixer into the receiver. You'll need the proper cables to do it. Probably 1/4" TS to RCA. Keep the run as short as possible.

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."