Anything not covered elsewhere.
- Posts: 7107
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:24 pm
- Location: Sarnia, Ont. Canada
I want to wish you all a successful, enjoyable new year, especially since this past one has been quite challenging.
- Posts: 2574
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 6:00 am
- Location: NL
Thank you Tom, the new year is already several hours old here. So far it has been better than last. Then again that bar wasn't set too high
Best wishes for you and yours. May 2021 be a healthier year for all of us.
- Posts: 1736
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:06 pm
- Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Build in process - 2 WH6, one Alpha 6a loaded, one PRV Audio 6MB250-NDY loaded
Two 2x6 shorty SLA Pro's
One T39, 16", 3012LF loaded
Tall AutoTuba, 20" wide, 2x 8" MCM 55-2421
TruckTuba, 8½" wide, 2x 8" MCM 55-2421
- Posts: 3044
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 am
- Location: Salisbury, NC
2020 is over. Huzzah and good riddance.
99% of the time, things that aren't already being done aren't being done because they don't work. The other 1% is split evenly between fools and geniuses.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm
- Location: Topeka, Kansas
Happy New Year and best wishes to all.