Carvin XD360?

The hows and whys of running sound.
djlivex

Carvin XD360?

#1 Post by djlivex »

Anyone have any experience with this unit Carvin XD360 3X6 DSP? Or any of the Carvin electronics made in the USA, I guess better than a new Behringer 2496 DSP? What I like about it is the price $369 and you can use it 1 in and 6 out for larger system set ups like 4 way or 5 way system using 2 of these? Any thoughts guys really appreciate! Keep America working! Thanks! :)
BaasssS, . . how low can you GO!

biodad

Re: Carvin XD360?

#2 Post by biodad »

greetings
i own one of these. it is perfect. i can't compare it to any other brand as i only have this but i like carvin for some of their products and their amps hold up good for me too. i believe they give 10 days to swap it back for a refund if you're not happy.

djlivex

Re: Carvin XD360?

#3 Post by djlivex »

Thanks for that input just curious, because everyone on here likes the Behringer 2496 DSP and has had a number of problems in the past. When I buy electronics I buy for reliability and performance not price point although the XD360 does not break the bank I think this unit will be a great competitive unit against the Behringer. The digital EQ looks good to me too, just my $.02! Made in America! :idea:
BaasssS, . . how low can you GO!