OTop 12s - Outdoor Acoustic show

Post links to youtube videos of your cabs.
Forum rules
Only links to videos of our cabs are allowed. You tube only, no facebook.
Chris_Allen

Re: OTop 12s - Outdoor Acoustic show

#16 Post by Chris_Allen »

Only just noticed that you put the ports (hand holes!) at the top of the OT12's - good thinking.

You appear to have more Peavey IPRs than you have cabs......

Question, what was the reason you couldn't do the show last year and have you had any comments about it?
Built:
6xDR200, 2xT39, 2xT48, 2xJack110, 1xOmni10.5, 1xAutotuba, 1xT18, 1xSLA Pro, 1xW8, 1xW10

Bruce Weldy

Re: OTop 12s - Outdoor Acoustic show

#17 Post by Bruce Weldy »

Chris_Allen wrote:Only just noticed that you put the ports (hand holes!) at the top of the OT12's - good thinking.

You appear to have more Peavey IPRs than you have cabs......

Question, what was the reason you couldn't do the show last year and have you had any comments about it?
I don't own any Peaveys....those are Crowns....and yes, there are 7 of 'em for running the whole rig.

We were in Hawaii last year when this event took place. I called a sound company to take the gig. It ended up moving inside due to weather...so, I'm kinda' glad I wasn't there. I'm sure the sound was good...these guys do big stuff with Vertec line arrays and use the smaller micro arrays for this kind of stuff.

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."