Filters and Impedance

For unmatched sensitivity.
Grant Bunter

Re: Filters and Impedance

#16 Post by Grant Bunter »

Would you post up some pics of the filters?
Built:
DR 250: x 2 melded array, 2x CD horn, March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" KL3010LF , 2 x 28" 3012LF.
WH8: x 6 with melded array wired series/parallel.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

mj90210

#17 Post by mj90210 »

I would post pics if I was smart enough to know how! Any tips would be appreciated..most of my pictures are from my iPhone. I have quite a few photos of various designs.

Crossovers are neat and built correctly. After looking more closely at the coils they may have been over heated. I will order some replacements and test them again. Bill
Would you recommend upsize the gauge of them? I will just run them 100% with active crossovers in the mean time.

Thanks for the help, I will give an update once I receive the coils.
Thank You All for Your Time!!...Really!

Built:
2xDR300's
4xDual-30” Tuba 60’s
Simplex 21" Eminence NSW6021
1x20” THT
TLAH‘S
SLA Center-9 driver and Surrounds
SLA pros
TrT 10" Driver-10" Wide
Auto Tuba 10" Driver

Seth

#19 Post by Seth »

mj90210 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:48 pm I would post pics if I was smart enough to know how! Any tips would be appreciated..most of my pictures are from my iPhone.
It's pretty easy. At the bottom of this forum page, under the "quick reply" box, click "Full Editor & Preview".

In the "Full Editor & Preview" page, scroll down below the text field, just below the 3 buttons that say "Save Draft", "Preview", and "Submit"... there's a tab labeled "Attachments". Select it, then select "add files". It should open your photo album. Choose the photos you'd like to upload, then hit "Done". Depending on the quality of your data connection, it could take a few to upload the photos. Below the "Add Files" button, you should see a green upload status bar indicating the upload progress. Once they're uploaded it will show a green dot with a check mark, indicating it's completed the upload. You can type in a description if you like, but the important thing is to select the "place in line" button which will add the photo to the body of your post (in the text field above).

Then go back up to the text field and write anything you'd like to say about the photo/s... or not, it's not required. Then hit the "Submit" button as you normally would (or the "preview" button if you'd like to see the layout and make adjustments before posting). That's it. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.
Build in process - 2 WH6, one Alpha 6a loaded, one PRV Audio 6MB250-NDY loaded

Two 2x6 shorty SLA Pro's
One T39, 16", 3012LF loaded
Tall AutoTuba, 20" wide, 2x 8" MCM 55-2421
TruckTuba, 8½" wide, 2x 8" MCM 55-2421