Driver spec database

Got speaker theory questions? This is where you'll find the answers.
davygrvy

Driver spec database

#1 Post by davygrvy »

AntonZ

#2 Post by AntonZ »

It seems Bruce also keeps a spreadsheet with TS data from various drivers. I do not have the link anymore, I guess Bruce will add it if he doesn't mind the link being available online (extra bandwidth from multiple downloads and getting scanned by spiders and all).

davygrvy

#3 Post by davygrvy »

Maybe a group effort for a webapp? mysql+php or whatever.. I can't say I like the thielesmall.com search functions, but thought it was a cool link just the same.

Bill Fitzmaurice
Site Admin

#4 Post by Bill Fitzmaurice »

davygrvy wrote:Maybe a group effort for a webapp? mysql+php or whatever.. I can't say I like the thielesmall.com search functions, but thought it was a cool link just the same.
Agreed, it's skewed to someone looking for a driver with particular specs instead of finding the specs on a particular driver. OTOH, the better driver manufacturers tell you what their driver specs are, at least on current product.

bgavin

#5 Post by bgavin »

I have a number of reference documents, Pro Sound (speakers), Computer, Capacitors, etc at the front door to my library.

www [.dot] bgavinsound [.dott] com [/flslash} reference {/fslash)

Sorry about the obfuscation but I get a lot of jerks testing their DOS on my site. If you are in Asia and find yourself blocked, so sorry. Shoot a hacker for me. If you are blocked and a regular here, I will email limited requests for the spread sheets.

The library itself has top-level instructions denying access to all bots and spiders. None of the search engines have my collection, which is just fine with me.
My biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my toys for what I said I paid for them.

more4me

Re: Driver spec database

#6 Post by more4me »

Hmm I know this is a very old thread, but I got intrigued by the idea of a database with a few more search functions. If I was to create one, is there anyone out there interested to supply some creative feedback and also there will be some work in filling the DB with useable data…
Interested ?
Builds so far:
2x T39
2x Omni15TB
2x DR200
1x Omni10
Born Confused... and grown worse...