Hello From the Delaware Valley

kbaker2002de

Hello From the Delaware Valley

#1 Post by kbaker2002de »

Hello everyone, I have been looking into and researching the BMF designs for a while. I toyed with the idea of designing my own....but decided that Bill will forget more about this than I will ever learn, so I will just do his. So I have already ordered my plans for the Jack 15, and I plan on using the Delta Pro 15. I am not sure if I will use a melded or flat tweeter array yet. But since this project will take me 6 months to a year to complete in my spare time, I have time to think about it. Anyway, I am excited to learn from Bill, and all the users who have completed his designs.

DJPhatman

Re: Hello From the Delaware Valley

#2 Post by DJPhatman »

Hi kbaker2002de, and welcome to the addiction, er, umm, I mean, the forum! :wink:

I'm guessing you are building a Jack 15 for bass guitar or URB. Build your J15 with the Kappalite 3015 and a melded array, just wire the array so you can have the whole array on, the upper half of the array on, or the whole array off. For the cost of an inexpensive DPDT switch, you get a choice of upper frequency reproduction that no other commercial cabinet can give you. Bass heaven! Have fun with your build, and time will go by faster than you think.
I know money often seals the deal, but seriously, quality is an investment, not an expense... Grant Bunter
Accept the fact that airtight and well-braced are more important than pretty on the inside. Bill Fitzmaurice

Tom Smit

Re: Hello From the Delaware Valley

#3 Post by Tom Smit »

Welcome to the forum!

+1 on the tweet stuff.
TomS