Hello from Los Angeles

WB

Re: Hello from Los Angeles

#16 Post by WB »

a3plew wrote:Small storage sheds to be exact.
Welcome to the forum. When I built my first O15 it was on the grass with a small camping trailer for storage. Fun times.
Tomorrow I'm going to stop procrastinating - WB

a3plew

#17 Post by a3plew »

So I went out and bought three sheets of Arauco AC 15/32 1/2" at lowes. It didnt say acx but the model number matched. I was confused and the people working there didn't know what that was. I had them cut the it so I have 71 1/2" x 23 1/5" and the sides 71 1/2"x 18. I have plenty of wood now. :mrgreen: But I was wondering if there is a difference between ac and acx arauco. It had orange markings on the side and 5 layers. Next question Im ready to order stuff from parts express. But I also would like to purchase what I can from amazon. I have prime membership and receive free 2 day shipping and now have a new amazon card with o percent financing for 6 months on stuff that is $150 or more. I can't choose what amp two buy. I originally was going to get the bash amp. Now the pro amps have caught my attention. Any recommendations?

a3plew

#18 Post by a3plew »

:mrgreen: :hyper: So Happy with parts express as I explained the situation over the chat. I will be ordering everything from the parts express store on amazon. So I can use my amazon card for special financing. The customer service agent said he could credit back shipping charges that amazon applies. I just have to email him the order number.

Chris_Allen

#19 Post by Chris_Allen »

Bruce Weldy wrote:With 5 tubes, you don't even need the wood....just a mold.
LMFAO!
Built:
6xDR200, 2xT39, 2xT48, 2xJack110, 1xOmni10.5, 1xAutotuba, 1xT18, 1xSLA Pro, 1xW8, 1xW10

a3plew

#20 Post by a3plew »

Chris_Allen wrote:
Bruce Weldy wrote:With 5 tubes, you don't even need the wood....just a mold.
LMFAO!
I can't decide on which amp. the 300 watt bash amp or the dayton SA230. I would have to build a box for the bash and probably wouldn't look pretty. but the SA230 would be nice and neat and could go in my entertainment center. also any recommended mounting kits and other small parts from parts express.

a3plew

#21 Post by a3plew »

Haha didnt mean to quote you! sorry hehe.

a3plew

#22 Post by a3plew »

I have everything ordered. Drivers,amp,eq,blurays, should be arriving within the next week. Last Night I started drawing on the sides. It took long as I wasn't paying attention and didn't measure right. And I didn't have access to a large square until later. Tonight I might actually put the first two pieces together.

a3plew

#23 Post by a3plew »

Will start a build thread soon. :chainsaw: :hyper: worked on it on monday and got alot done. haha now waiting on the driver to arrive tomorrow!