Hello from Nor Cal!

E-Rock!

Hello from Nor Cal!

#1 Post by E-Rock! »

Hay all. I just purchased plans from Bill and I am excited and a bit nervous at the same time to get building. I will be building two Titan 39s first and then a wedge 8. I have been doing sound at my church for over 8 years and have been playing bass for 10. I'm looking forward to taking my ability to the next level!
Too loud??? What???

Tom Smit

Re: Hello from Nor Cal!

#2 Post by Tom Smit »

Hi and welcome to the forum! And enjoy the builds!
TomS

abelyubacity1

#3 Post by abelyubacity1 »

Hello im also very new to this...but i noticed that you are from my home town also, yuba city...small world. I'm starting the make some tuba 30's one pair..i just ran into a little problem if anyone can help that would be great im not sure how where to go and ask this question so if anyone can guide me it would be greatly appreaciated..my question is im building the pair of dually tuba 30's with two Lab 12 subwoofers..my question is that if I use the 2 subs in one cabinet (cab will be 30 inches wide) will i need the reducer panels because as it is im loosing more internal volume with adding two subwoofers arent I? Well if anyone can give me some advice that would be great, sorry for kinda intruding on your post just could figure out yet how to post and ask this question..

Tom Smit

#4 Post by Tom Smit »

Double post.
I answered in the other one.
TomS

E-Rock!

#5 Post by E-Rock! »

And a thread jack! :cop:
Too loud??? What???

Grant Bunter

#6 Post by Grant Bunter »

Welcome...

You should feel special, jacked so early in the piece!
Built:
DR 250: x 2 melded array, 2x CD horn, March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" KL3010LF , 2 x 28" 3012LF.
WH8: x 6 with melded array wired series/parallel.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

abelyubacity1

#7 Post by abelyubacity1 »

Thanks.. I didn't know what I was doing....it was the first time I asked a question, I just guessed that no one would respond because I'm new here.. I'm a DJ & love low chest-thumping BASS & well this is my first build.. that's why I guess I asked a stupid question.. I've been djing for about 5 years & have had lots of subs {still have most of them} but could never get them to go low & have the bass travel for long distances, but hopefully with these I will..corner loaded and v coupled like everyone says..

Grant Bunter

#8 Post by Grant Bunter »

abelyubacity1 wrote:Thanks.. I didn't know what I was doing....it was the first time I asked a question, I just guessed that no one would respond because I'm new here.. I'm a DJ & love low chest-thumping BASS & well this is my first build.. that's why I guess I asked a stupid question.. I've been djing for about 5 years & have had lots of subs {still have most of them} but could never get them to go low & have the bass travel for long distances, but hopefully with these I will..corner loaded and v coupled like everyone says..
Hi abelyubacity,
My welcome was to E-rock.
You're welcome too, but how about you start your own thread in "Introduce youself".
They don't bite much :)
Since you are building, you could also start a build thread, add pics, and get specific help.
Built:
DR 250: x 2 melded array, 2x CD horn, March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" KL3010LF , 2 x 28" 3012LF.
WH8: x 6 with melded array wired series/parallel.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

coupon

#9 Post by coupon »

New member here as well from norcal! I did sound at my old church for a little bit as well