Greetings from Spain

Truckinve

Greetings from Spain

#1 Post by Truckinve »

Hello everyone my name its Alem Pintos reporting from Alicante , its a pleasure to finally join the BFM forums. Im amazed whit the support and the positive feedback on Bill´s designs so after some researching we are back to woodworking. :cowboy:

We just finished a MTH30 from another forum, TH design is amazing it puts many commercial designs into problems ! . But its time for OT12s and guess the build madness is not going to stop...

Ill try to do some questions regarding driver suitability cause even the Eminence dealer here hasnt change their prices after the market shortage and they dont have in stock the recommended drivers (cant imagine is I have a warranty problem)...

Again thanks to Bill for the fast response on the plans and the community! :clap:

Grant Bunter

Re: Greetings from Spain

#2 Post by Grant Bunter »

Hi Alem,
Welcome!
Built:
DR 250: x 2 melded array, 2x CD horn, March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" KL3010LF , 2 x 28" 3012LF.
WH8: x 6 with melded array wired series/parallel.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

AntonZ

#3 Post by AntonZ »

Don't know the prices in Spain. Eminence Deltalite II 2512 is recommended for OT12 and currently costs €177 at Thomann, Germany. They ship to Spain for €20 (flat rate, no matter how many you buy). Deltalites are a lot cheaper at Speakerhardware in the US, but since they are not allowed to ship outside the US, you'd have to purchase through a buying house. With shipping costs and buying house fees added, that may turn out to be not much cheaper.

Tom Smit

#4 Post by Tom Smit »

Welcome to the forum, Alem!
TomS

Truckinve

#5 Post by Truckinve »

Thx guys , some days ago I phone one of the adam hall dealers here to tell them about the eminence prices. They tell me that those are the actual ones :shock: , I´ll make a order and see what happens :loler: .