Another Canuck

loudsubz

Another Canuck

#1 Post by loudsubz »

Hi everyone.

My name is Matt, I have been woodworking for years as hobby and have been heavy into car audio since i was 14. I have built many different boxes for different cars from big ported boxes to round sonotube enclosures, but I have never built anything as complex as a horn before.

My background is electronics and I have always been tinkering and fixing stuff since I was small....I used to ask for extension cords as a kid because I liked to plug them into each other and pretend I was powering things....very weird I know.

I am not totally geeky as my other hobbies range from working on cars, to wakeboarding behind our Moomba LSV at our cottage, I just enjoy anything challenging.

I look forward to completing my Titan 39 build and hopefully meeting other Canucks who share the same passion.

Cheers.

WB

Re: Another Canuck

#2 Post by WB »

Welcome aboard the good ship BFLD.
Tomorrow I'm going to stop procrastinating - WB

DJPhatman

#3 Post by DJPhatman »

Hey! What about your friendly American neighbours?

Welcome to the addiction...er... I mean, forum!
I know money often seals the deal, but seriously, quality is an investment, not an expense... Grant Bunter
Accept the fact that airtight and well-braced are more important than pretty on the inside. Bill Fitzmaurice

Tom Smit

#4 Post by Tom Smit »

Welcome!
TomS