Just another thanks!

Post your reviews and pictures here.
jcmbowman

Just another thanks!

#1 Post by jcmbowman »

I've been off the board for a while now, life gets crazy sometimes, as I'm sure most of you know.

I just wanted to take a second to say that after a few years of toting my BFM gear around, I'm still wonderfully impressed. For anyone with any doubts, just stop doubting, and start building. And remember that these cabs are designed to be run in multiples. 4 T36s + 4 DR250s is WAY better than 2 T36s and 2 DR250s.

As the summer season progresses I'll slowly start adding to the pile. I've already got the bare boxes to ramp up to 12 DR50s eventually, and now the question is how many T36s I can build before my wife makes me a bedroll and has me sleep in the shed.

So, Bill - thanks a million. I may not be as present on the boards, but every time I fire my rig up, I'm grateful for your efforts.
Low End Junkie for over 20 years.

4 DR250s
4 Tuba36s @ 30" wide
2 ATs
...and a very serious addiction to the smell of BB sawdust and curing PL.

Tom Smit

Re: Just another thanks!

#2 Post by Tom Smit »

It's good to see everything is going OK with you since you haven't posted for a while.
TomS

DJPhatman

#3 Post by DJPhatman »

+1 Nice to see you on again, John!
I know money often seals the deal, but seriously, quality is an investment, not an expense... Grant Bunter
Accept the fact that airtight and well-braced are more important than pretty on the inside. Bill Fitzmaurice

BCBoom

#4 Post by BCBoom »

Wow! 14 DR250's, I should be able to hear that from my house and I'm over 2000 miles away. Seriously though, that would be an impressive set up with a matching stack of Tubas.
BCBoom

Built: 4 x OT12 (Deltalite 2512 loaded), 2 x T39 (Kappalite 3012LF loaded), 2 x T48 (Kappalite 3012LF loaded), 1 x TAT
Future Build: 4 x T48 or T60