Finally Done HT Setup (Almost)

Post your reviews and pictures here.
ewetho

Finally Done HT Setup (Almost)

#1 Post by ewetho »

Well as you may have seen before the entertainment center went up and we were having sub issues. It had run before with the sub on powered DI (regular DI did not operate) so after turning on we thought that must be the issue. We got the DI and hooked everything back up and still no dice. Reran auto setup and there it was. We had Bass. Well let that run for a while and it dawned on me that possibly now that setup was run and the sub was running it might just not need the powered DI. So I tried it cable with XLR adapter.

This is now where we are at 3 SLAs and a T24 OLD Design with wrong driver. The T24 is corner loaded and once the bass level is set where we liked WOW!!! The deep growl in Star Trek and watching and listening to dance videos and other music is awesome. Star Trek had the windows rattling HARD!!!

Was a bit whooty when crossed at 100 but at 90 really scary nice. The kids said that it was much better than anything they get at their High School or JHS dances. Even the one spending the night from another town we used to live in!!!

Bill these are officially killer!

The almost will be a sub change, more to come on that later.. Check with Steve and something about a couch!

Steve Regier

Re: Finally Done HT Setup (Almost)

#2 Post by Steve Regier »

Pics?

Stay tuned, this install is getting a SOFA TUBA! Ewetho has a T24 on loan right now. I picked up a compact sleeper sofa and will be gutting the sleeper parts to make room for a TT Long . I will post pics as we build.
:cowboy:
So let it be written ... So let it be done.
"BaronVonSteve"