Post your reviews and pictures here.
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 am
- Location: Coventry, UK
Bas Gooiker wrote:photoshop?
where are the flown cabs rigged to? the tent?
A closer look shows them under a chain-fall and some sort of hanging bar. It is not clear what the chain-falls are attached to, though.
4xOT12s, 2xT39s@22", TTLS@18", 2xT60@18"
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Built 2 x T39 Lab 12 loaded 457mm wide, 29inch Wide Dual Lab 12 Loaded T60 and 2 x OTop 112 2512 Melded. Powered by N.I.TRAKTOR Pro 2.6 (2.6.1 has too many issues) TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 Crown XTi2000
- Posts: 3181
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- Location: Huddersfield, UK
88h88 wrote:The tent!
Camping is a lot more hardcore in the Netherlands.
6xDR200, 2xT39, 2xT48, 2xJack110, 1xOmni10.5, 1xAutotuba, 1xT18, 1xSLA Pro, 1xW8, 1xW10
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm
- Location: Tilburg, Netherlands
We have a lot of BIG parties in tents too
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 am
- Location: Dordrecht, the Netherlands
the dutch are a little bit more hardcore in a lot of things....lol
my BFM gear:
2 T39, 27 inch, deltalf loaded ( R.I.P )
2 T39, 27 inch, 3012lf loaded.
2 DR200 beta and asd1001 loaded.
1 Autotuba jbl gto 1002d loaded.
2 Funky looking SLA's....
1 TTLP (acting as a scratching pole for my cats...)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm
- Location: Hartford, CT, US
Here's a video clip, with pretty decent sound, from that exact sound system, at night, with fire spinners, watch the entire thing, the cameraman walks from far away up to the front.