SOLD 2 X Titan 39 subs Loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA drivers. $100 each Toowoomba Queensland Australia

For member use only, no commercial ads allowed.
wan.7

SOLD 2 X Titan 39 subs Loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA drivers. $100 each Toowoomba Queensland Australia

#1 Post by wan.7 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a pair of Titan 39 subs loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA Drivers.

$100 each, so $200 for the PAIR TOGETHER and they are being sold together only.

Built a few years ago and used at a handful of gigs and a few parties but have spent the last few years sitting in my garage unused.

I don't play huge loud gigs anymore and have moved to a super compact PA set up and don't need these big subs anymore.

They are well constructed using AA grade ply and Liquid Nails Platinum. Each has a pair of speakon inputs. One has a carpeted lid while the other has a thick perspex lid so that I could keep an eye on the driver to see what it was doing. I was often surprised at the level of sound coming out for the minimal level of driver movement. The carpet job is a bit crap though. They are structurally perfect but don't look amazing and the layer of dust doesn't help either.

Drivers are definitely in perfect working order, they've never been flogged.

They are $100 each, so $200 for the pair and I'm only selling together. Price for the pair is less than the price of 1 driver. I just need them gone, I'm restructuring my garage (life) and need the room.

I think these are bargain priced but if the community thinks otherwise please let me know.

Pick up in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia only or I can assist with local delivery within reason.

Thanks for looking!!
Attachments
titan 392.PNG
titan 391.PNG
titan 39.PNG
Last edited by wan.7 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grant Bunter

Re: 2 X Titan 39 subs Loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA drivers. $100 each Toowoomba Queensland Australia

#2 Post by Grant Bunter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 pm

How wide are they?
Built:
DR 250: x 2 (melded array) with March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" BP102 , 2 x 28" 3012lf.
WH8: x 3 with melded array.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

Grant Bunter

Re: 2 X Titan 39 subs Loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA drivers. $100 each Toowoomba Queensland Australia

#3 Post by Grant Bunter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Hmmmm.
Listed here (with the highest asking price), and e-bay, and gumtree.

Pretty pissed off you used my internals image from my build thread on the e-bay listing too. :cussing:
My name is not "generic"...

Also wondering who's going to end up with the cabs.
Since there's an offer on gumtree, and a bid on e-bay.

My interest has disappeared...
Built:
DR 250: x 2 (melded array) with March 2012 plans.
T39's: 4 x 20" BP102 , 2 x 28" 3012lf.
WH8: x 3 with melded array.
Bunter's Audio and Lighting "like"s would be most appreciated...

wan.7

#4 Post by wan.7 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi Grant!

Thanks for the interest. :D

The cabs are as wide s they are deep, so a square footprint.

Thanks also for taking the time to also notice the other places this item is advertised. You are very welcome to make me an offer on any of the advertised platforms.

I'd suggest getting in on the ebay listing because atm it looks like they're going to sell for a song!

As for using your photo, if you google "Titan 39 internal" and look at images only you'll notice that your picture is one of the first to come up and is easily the best, so naturally I used it. If you would like credit for the photo I'll be happy to add a note to the ebay listing for you :D

Any more info you need please feel free to ask!

Thanks, Matt.

wan.7

Re: SOLD 2 X Titan 39 subs Loaded with Eminence Delta 12LFA drivers. $100 each Toowoomba Queensland Australia

#5 Post by wan.7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Sold to a super friendly guy. Thanks for any interest in the subs