I'm located in Canada. I can find all that's needed to construct the cabinet locally, but I'm struggling to find Canadian suppliers for the electronic components. I may have to order from a US supplier (likely Parts Express) to get some items. I'd like to put together a complete parts list so that I can order everything at one time in order to reduce shipping, customs, and brokerage fees.
From what I can tell I will need the following:
- 1 x 15" subwoofer driver (preferably Dayton RSS390 HF-4 or Dayton UM15-22)
- Approx. 5’ of gasket tape for subwoofer
- 1 x wire jack/binding post
- Approx. 10’ of 14 (or 12AWG or 16 AWG) speaker wire (copper, not CCA)
- 1 x min. 200 watt amplifer (e.g., BASH300 + enclosure)
It would be an enormous help if I could get a complete and up-to-date parts list, ideally with part numbers. I'm also interested in what parts (e.g., amplifiers, drivers) you'd recommend or suggest be avoided.
Thanks in advance,