J15 at Texas Hunter's Expo

Anything not covered elsewhere.
y2kindyz

J15 at Texas Hunter's Expo

#1 Post by y2kindyz »

Hello guys, just shot a quick video of our booth at the Texas Hunter's Expo in McAllen TX. J15 is running off of a iPad and lepai amp. Amp was about 9 o'clock. I love the clean sound even off this little amp

https://youtu.be/ThI2uik_ixU

Bruce Weldy

Re: J15 at Texas Hunter's Expo

#2 Post by Bruce Weldy »

y2kindyz wrote:Hello guys, just shot a quick video of our booth at the Texas Hunter's Expo in McAllen TX. J15 is running off of a iPad and lepai amp. Amp was about 9 o'clock. I love the clean sound even off this little amp

Very nice Oscar. Although, I'm sure some heads are exploding out there......a lot of folks didn't know that you could actually play country through BFM speakers!

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."

y2kindyz

#3 Post by y2kindyz »

Bruce Weldy wrote:
Very nice Oscar. Although, I'm sure some heads are exploding out there......a lot of folks didn't know that you could actually play country through BFM speakers!
Thanks Bruce :loler: We are in Texas, it could've been playing Tejano or a Cumbia. Then their ears would have melted :fruit:

Bruce Weldy

#4 Post by Bruce Weldy »

y2kindyz wrote:
Bruce Weldy wrote:
Thanks Bruce :loler: We are in Texas, it could've been playing Tejano or a Cumbia. Then their ears would have melted :fruit:

So far this summer I've mixed Rock, Country, Jazz, Tejano, and a hard-to-describe Cajun/Blues/Swamp band. Only in Texas.....

6 - T39 3012LF
4 - OT12 2512
1 - T24
1 - SLA Pro
2 - XF210

"A system with a few knobs set up by someone who knows what they are doing is always better than one with a lot of knobs set up by someone who doesn't."

CoronaOperator

#5 Post by CoronaOperator »

Bruce Weldy wrote:
y2kindyz wrote:Hello guys, just shot a quick video of our booth at the Texas Hunter's Expo in McAllen TX. J15 is running off of a iPad and lepai amp. Amp was about 9 o'clock. I love the clean sound even off this little amp

I'm one of them, you should of warned us that that link had country music. Now I have to play white noise for 16 hours through my speakers just to get the twang out of the voice coils. Thankfully they were just the computer speakers.

:loler: :loler:
Built:
17" width 10" driver Autotuba
2 x 29" width dual Lab12 Tuba60
6 x DR250 2510/asd1001
In progress:
2 x DR250 2510/asd1001
For best results, point the loud end of the array towards the audience

y2kindyz

#6 Post by y2kindyz »

CoronaOperator wrote:
I'm one of them, you should of warned us that that link had country music. Now I have to play white noise for 16 hours through my speakers just to get the twang out of the voice coils. Thankfully they were just the computer speakers.

:loler: :loler:
:loler: Next time I will be sure to play a Mexican polka or Corrido, guaranteed to stick to those voice coils and ear drums for 24 hours :fruit: But I will add a warning :fruit: