need help w iNUKE 3000 dsp software

Is this amp OK?
northern piper

need help w iNUKE 3000 dsp software

#1 Post by northern piper »

HI everyone;

So my T24 is done and is looking really good. Photos to come in 2 days. I'm driving it with an iNUKE3000 with dsp. I've got a lenovo tablet running windows 8, loaded the software and it seems to be running fine but I cannot connect the tablet to the amp for some reason. I've confirmed that my tablet has a USB 2.0 port (I've heard that 3.0 ports may be a problem), but cannot seem to get this to connect. I expect that connecting the amp, the tablet with the cable, then running search "should" find the amp but no go.

Can anyone offer any advice?

thx

Tom Smit

Re: need help w iNUKE 3000 dsp software

#2 Post by Tom Smit »

I've got one, as well, and a similar situation. Restarting the amp should likely get you going; make sure that the program is open in Windows. Once the amp is turned on, it should show on the LH page as detected. Click on it, and then "connect".
TomS

northern piper

#3 Post by northern piper »

Thanks Tom... thinking back, that's likely the ONLY thing I didn't do. Will try tonight.

northern piper

#4 Post by northern piper »

so just following up regarding the remote software, it seems if you don't first use the firmware update (in my case anyway on 2 different computers) the remote software won't connect. Upon installing the firmware update connection is instantaneous. I didn't read this ANYWHERE and while possibly just a sensible thing to do, I figured I'd post this tidbit of info for others head-scratching as to why they can't connect.

Once connected, slick interface that works perfectly! :hyper:

Tom Smit

#5 Post by Tom Smit »

Glad you got it going. :clap: I didn't have that struggle AFAIK.
TomS