Pair of T48s front loaded

A gallery where our Authorized Builders can show off their cabs and provide links to their own websites.
Rick Lee

Pair of T48s front loaded

#1 Post by Rick Lee »

Haven't added the casters yet- I like the flush mount casters but these will have regular 2" casters which leaves plenty of depth for the cabinet to sit securely on the bottom.
Rock 'n Roll T48.jpg
Driver loads from front. Instead of piano hinge cab is 1/2" deeper for the access panel to be screwed on. Easier build and the driver is much more accessible! Looks more rock 'n roll too which is very spiffy. Oh, oh yeah: by having the access panel like this it leaves room at the bottom of it for a full metal grill without having to cut the frame at an angle.
Driver loads from front. Instead of piano hinge cab is 1/2" deeper for the access panel to be screwed on. Easier build and the driver is much more accessible! Looks more rock 'n roll too which is very spiffy. Oh, oh yeah: by having the access panel like this it leaves room at the bottom of it for a full metal grill without having to cut the frame at an angle.
Recessed parallel Speakons on the back.
Recessed parallel Speakons on the back.
Note the composite LaminarTurboFlow (LTF) reflector in the rear that enhances the conversion of acoustic energy. In the front is the Vertical Vanes (VV) with a proprietary curve that reduces turbulence as the sound front enters real space. The Round Horizontal Strut (RHS) minimizes any cantilever effects of the sides while acting in conjunction with the VV to prevent radical realignment of turbulance. The complete LTFVVRHS system has such awesome awesomeness that laminar flow and turbulence combine to annihilate any silence in the nearfield region.
Note the composite LaminarTurboFlow (LTF) reflector in the rear that enhances the conversion of acoustic energy. In the front is the Vertical Vanes (VV) with a proprietary curve that reduces turbulence as the sound front enters real space. The Round Horizontal Strut (RHS) minimizes any cantilever effects of the sides while acting in conjunction with the VV to prevent radical realignment of turbulance. The complete LTFVVRHS system has such awesome awesomeness that laminar flow and turbulence combine to annihilate any silence in the nearfield region.
These are for sale by the way...
Authorized Builder
Nashville/Middle Tennessee

bwtaudio@gmail.com

Bill Fitzmaurice
Site Admin

Re: Pair of T48s front loaded

#2 Post by Bill Fitzmaurice »

Have you thought about writing ad copy for cable shysters? :loler:

LelandCrooks

#3 Post by LelandCrooks »

Hilarious. Nice cabs btw.
If it's too loud, you're even older than me! Like me.
http://www.speakerhardware.com

Rick Lee

#4 Post by Rick Lee »

LOL! Now I gotta figure out a way to bring some nano satellite jargon into it. Since I live close to the Arnold Air Force base I know some actual rocket scientists- maybe I can record one of their conversations and incorporate some of their phrases.
And the lovely model pictured at the top has an exclusive contract with BWT Audiowerks so she is not accepting calls from y'alls agent!
Authorized Builder
Nashville/Middle Tennessee

bwtaudio@gmail.com

Drey Chennells

#5 Post by Drey Chennells »

Rick Lee wrote:LOL! Now I gotta figure out a way to bring some nano satellite jargon into it. Since I live close to the Arnold Air Force base I know some actual rocket scientists- maybe I can record one of their conversations and incorporate some of their phrases.
And the lovely model pictured at the top has an exclusive contract with BWT Audiowerks so she is not accepting calls from y'alls agent!
awesome aerodynamics lol :clap:
"Things happen, but music stays in your blood forever~." bf

InfraCoustik
Consulting/Design/Fabrication
Authorized BF Builder
http://www.infracoustik.com/
info@infracoustik.com