Since the time of speaker install, I've gone full bore (insert gun joke here) into the moving pictures arena. That's right- Talkies! - Installing IP remote controlled HD PTZ cameras in fixed and flexible stations (also roadable!) so that we can work up the vids with a minimal resource requirement. I even built fully functional tally lights that integrated into my video switching prog to reduce the oh-so-common "where the hell are they looking?" that sometimes occurs with the "talent" as they speak to a camera that cares nothing about them at that moment.
It's a regular mini-television studio, complete with cheesy cardboard sets! (that's for you broadcast guys).
Alas, I must save those pics for when I complete phase three of the studio build:
(Cue tympanic roll under VO)
- Custom four piece main studio desk...
- Guest furnitures...
- Full length, rack capable Control Room digs... (with a BAR, thanks to Bill)
- Multi-angle, zoomable, DMX controlled RGBAW LED talent lighting...
- 360 degree curtain track for look/feel/brand changes and the ever-so-effervescent chroma key applications... and
- Finish turning the remainder of that closet into a dedicated VO booth.
(tiny cymbal splash)
Goona be cool- (I hope)
Wish me luck!