Jupiter

Paul_McKeon

Jupiter

#1 Post by Paul_McKeon »

Checking in again and ready to start jamming.
I built a 2X10FX guitar cabinet back around the time the plans came out. Does anyone remember when that was because I don't have any idea what I did with the purchase email. :horse: So that might give me a clue where to look. But I couldn't even find the email address I used when I signed up for this forum back then.
I bought the whole cd and then only got around to building the one cab. I built the cabinet and tried it, stuck it the in the attic, sold the drivers and now I want to bring it out and finish covering it and get some drivers. So, no immediate plans for another build.
I thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in after reading the update procedure, and say I would pay extra next time if I new my payment info was going into a data base that would make it possible to keep a record with you. At the time I bought the original cd the last thing on my mind was keeping a record.
Just to clarify, I don't mind paying full price for updates, I know your aren't Amazon, but a little webpage magic would help new users keep track.

Bill Fitzmaurice
Site Admin

Re: Jupiter

#2 Post by Bill Fitzmaurice »

Paul_McKeon wrote: I thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in after reading the update procedure, and say I would pay extra next time if I new my payment info was going into a data base that would make it possible to keep a record with you. At the time I bought the original cd the last thing on my mind was keeping a record.
Just to clarify, I don't mind paying full price for updates, I know your aren't Amazon, but a little webpage magic would help new users keep track.
We do have a record of every single sale. They are filed by the date of purchase. You can get that date from your PayPal account.

Paul_McKeon

#3 Post by Paul_McKeon »

Thank you for your reply. I looked there and could only go back to 2011 or so. I'll keep trying

Chris_Allen

#4 Post by Chris_Allen »

Paypal may have archived old transactions - may be worth sending them an email to get your entire transaction history.
Built:
6xDR200, 2xT39, 2xT48, 2xJack110, 1xOmni10.5, 1xAutotuba, 1xT18, 1xSLA Pro, 1xW8, 1xW10

DJPhatman

#5 Post by DJPhatman »

The XF debuted around 2008. Hope this helps.
I know money often seals the deal, but seriously, quality is an investment, not an expense... Grant Bunter
Accept the fact that airtight and well-braced are more important than pretty on the inside. Bill Fitzmaurice