"GREAT" service from Speakerhardware

Post your reviews and pictures here.
djtrumptight

"GREAT" service from Speakerhardware

#1 Post by djtrumptight »

So,i get a call from the party promoter's that gave me high praise on my system the last time i rented out 4 T48's and 4DR250's for an indoor event,they want to rent my system this coming Saturday,the only problem is i only have 3 working subs,I have a 3015LF in Florida being reconed and im not expecting it to be ready for at least 2 weeks.So i get up bright and early (for me anyway) Monday morning and email Leland to see how long it would take for me to get a Eminence 3015LF from him,he said they had them in stock and he would start boxing it up right then.I went and put the money in the bank account i use to order things,came back and made the payment.Wednesday morning about 10 A.M. i awake to the sound of my dogs going crazy which they do whenever someone comes on my porch.I jump up,run to my living room window and see the FedEx truck pulling off.I snatched my front door open quickly,i was about to run out in the middle of the street in my underwear and try to get this guys attention so he could back up with that package but as i opened my screen door and was about to take that first step out on the porch,there was the box,sitting there,he had left it.I thought to myself,im getting too old to be waking up to this kind of stress.At 10:17 a.m. i started running a 25hz sine wave thru the driver@ 10 volts.At 10:35 p.m. i installed the driver into the cabinet.Today at 11 p.m.i retightened the driver bolts as the gaskets and gasket tape had compressed some,ran a 25hz sine wave into the cab and checked around the driver for air leaks,none present.Installed the access cover,ran the same signal thru the cab,no air leaks,cab ready for action with 48 hours to spare,thanks again Leland,great service.I wanted to write a review on your Site but it said something about i had to be registered ?
S/N,I recently bought a 2007 Chevy van,i'm not sure if its a 2500 or 3500 as the decal is missing off the door.Anyway,the way i load my T-48's in it is to lean them back at the back door,lift the bottom up,slide them in,stand them upside down and scoot them to the front so that they are actually upside down.What i noticed is if anything is loose in the horn path it will come out when i bring the T48's back out reversing the method i described above.So far i have come up with 4 pieces of gaskets off the front of the newer 3015LF's that have that thick gasket on the front.All of my t48's now are the latest design which doesn't use that gasket so i havent bothered trying to put them back on so if u r using the newer 3015LF's and hear something strange it may be those gaskets thumping around in the horn.
Built:
2 Autotuba's MCM 55 2421
8 T48's 24"wide 3015 LF
2 DR 250's melded Deltalite II 2510
2 DR 250's flat Deltalite II 2510
2 SLA HT systems
1 Table Tuba Dayton DCS 255-4
2 T 39's 20" wide 3012 LF
1 T-18 13" wide MCM 55 2421
2 SLA Pro's

biggerrigger

Re: "GREAT" service from Speakerhardware

#2 Post by biggerrigger »

Great review Trump, I too have received impeccable service from SpeakerHardware. Leland saved my hide for a new years party a few years back with his fast service.
Built
4-25" Lab12 loaded T39's
2-DR250's Melded array
2-DR250's Flat array

Rune Bivrin

#3 Post by Rune Bivrin »

I've not had that much to do with Leland, but what there's been has gone very smoothly indeed.

However, when I read the subject line I initially wondered what had gone wrong. In my book, double quotes are mainly used to signify sarcasm. Unless it's an actual quote, of course.
In build order:
O12 with no tweeter.
3 x WedgeHorns.
2 x Jack 10 without tweeters.
2 x DR250.
2 x 16" T39
1 x Tuba 24
2 x SLA Pro (sort of...)

LelandCrooks

#4 Post by LelandCrooks »

Thanks. It doesn't always go smoothly, but I always try.
If it's too loud, you're even older than me! Like me.
http://www.speakerhardware.com

Drey Chennells

#5 Post by Drey Chennells »

+1 on great service! We use Leland every chance we can :clap:
"Things happen, but music stays in your blood forever~." bf

InfraCoustik
Consulting/Design/Fabrication
Authorized BF Builder
http://www.infracoustik.com/
info@infracoustik.com

Rickisan

#6 Post by Rickisan »

Three builds and counting.... nothing but happiness here!

Thanks Leland.
2-Jack 10
2-Wedgehorn 8
1-Auto Tuba

Hackomatic

#7 Post by Hackomatic »

I'll go ahead and throw in a shout out . . . I ordered a half dozen Beta 10CX drivers from Leland . . He tells me he doesn't have them in stock. :( HOWEVER, He can arrange for Eminence to go ahead and drop ship them to me. Two days later, there they are. A lot of places won't even think about drop shipping, but no prob for Speakerhardware. Saved my build timeline for sure!
Dave H

Mark Coward

#8 Post by Mark Coward »

I've dealt with Leland a lot over the years, he's helped me out many times. Exceptional service and a pleasure to do business with.

Mark
Mark Coward

jomo123

#9 Post by jomo123 »

Great American company. No problem ordering parts.

ripNdeb

#10 Post by ripNdeb »

"I don't think this is Kansas"; but, it doesn't matter! Leland is there :hyper:
2X OTop 112, 3012HO, melded - 2X T39, 27", Lab 12 - XF 212 - 4 DR250, 2 melded, 2 straight
2 20" T39 3012LF - WH10 - WH8 - in the shop - 2 more 20" T39s
http://saltandlighteureka.org still need a trailer :)